- For the Confidentiality and Security of your Personal Information we are implementing commercially reasonable security measures and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our Websites or provided to our Services, both during transmission and afterwards. Bear in mind that it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not disclose your password to anyone else. Despite our efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account, please be advised that no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage are completely secure thus making it impossible to guarantee its absolute security.
- By registering an account with us, we need personal information from you. This may include your first and last names, the name of your business, address, and credit card information (including your three digit security number). You will also be asked to create a login, as well as a password for your account. We may collect the IP address of your computer in order to enable us to detect unauthorized transactions, better manage website traffic, and to gather other analytics on the Website. We also use “cookies” to help you manage your use of our Website. Cookies are typically used to recognize you as a regular user. Your browser can be configured to notify you when you receive a cookie, in order that you have the chance to either accept or reject it. If you choose not accept cookies, some pages may not be displayed properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
Our policy is to collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- To generate analytics for the improvement of the Website and Services, and for marketing purposes.
- To promote and market our Services to you.
- To maintain communication with you as part of our commercial relationship.
- To identify your needs and/or preferences.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To administer, maintain, manage, and improve our business operations and as otherwise required by law.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties.
- If for any reason you wish to change your personal information, you can do so by logging in as usual and accessing your account.
- In no case will we ever request your personal information such as your password through unsolicited email or otherwise. If you ever suspect fraud, please take all necessary steps to protect yourself and notify the police. Also, please notify us, so that we can take all reasonable steps to protect you and the other visitors, registered users, and subscribers.
- It may be possible that we use your email address to contact you in order to send notices required by law, to provide information regarding this Website or our Services, or to resolve any complaint.